Do you have at least three years’ experience in field sales within a technical, engineering or process industry?
IFC Inflow is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bulk liquid transfer equipment and safe tanker access system, and are currently looking for a highly motivated, results orientated field sales engineer to join our growing company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in face to face negotiations, a good understanding of pricing approaches and a proven track record in business to business sales of capital equipment.
- Actively target and grow sales of products and services to new and existing customers.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships, including regular customer visits.
- Develop opportunities in new market segments and increase sales growth in these areas.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Identify and investigate new products and services to increase sales.
- Manage customer interaction at enquiry, quote and sales order stages.
- Co-ordinate the involvement of key Company personnel in the project management process.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, exhibitions, and industry associations.
- Meet targets for sales, profit, and strategic objectives within key sectors.
- Excellent sales and customer management.
- Excellent communication and relationship building.
- Strong organisation and time management.
- Focus on offering first-class customer service.
- Highly proactive and results-oriented.
- Tenacious self-starter.
- Professional, positive approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced technical salesperson wishing to progress in their career, whilst working for a forward-thinking, dynamic and growing company. Please apply with your latest CV and covering letter.