Do you have at least three years’ experience as a draughtsperson within an engineering or process industry, working to industry design codes and British and European standards?
IFC Inflow are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bulk liquid transfer equipment and safe tanker access system and are currently looking for an experienced mechanical draughtsperson to create all technical drawings for the Company.
The ideal candidate will be able to use their experience and training to provide technical input into drawings and designs to ensure equipment is designed to the appropriate standards.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 based on skills and experience plus pension, annual company bonus, 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities include:
• Use of Solidworks 3D to produce technical layout and manufacturing drawings.
• Create layout drawings for customer approval.
• Ensure design scope complies with original design criteria and all UK and European standards.
• Liaise with production and purchasing teams on all issues relating to drawings.
• Produce drawings and sketches for inclusion in quotes and proposals.
• Work with sales and technical teams post-order to establish correct interpretation of projects.
Essential skills for the role:
• Strong 3D and 2D CAD skills, preferably using Solidworks and AutoCAD.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Focus on producing high quality, accurate work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced draughtsperson who wants to work for a forward thinking, dynamic and growing company. Please apply with your latest CV and covering letter.