Do you have at least three years’ experience in field sales within a technical, engineering or process industry?
IFC Inflow are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bulk liquid transfer equipment and safe tanker access system, and are currently looking for a highly motivated, results orientated field sales engineer to join our growing company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in face to face negotiations, a good understanding of pricing approaches and a proven track record in business to business sales of capital equipment
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 based on skills and experience plus OTE, company car, pension, annual company bonus, 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities include:
• Actively target and grow sales of products and services to new and existing customers.
• Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships, including regular customer visits.
• Develop opportunities in new market segments and increase sales growth in these areas.
• Prospect for new customers.
• Identify and investigate new products and services to increase sales.
• Manage customer interaction at enquiry, quote and sales order stages.
• Co-ordinate the involvement of key Company personnel in the project management process.
• Represent the Company at trade shows, exhibitions and industry associations.
• Meet targets for sales, profit and strategic objectives within key sectors.
Essential skills for the role:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Focus on offering first class customer service.
• Highly proactive and results oriented.
• Tenacious self-starter.
• Professional, positive approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior field sales engineer wishing to progress in their career, whilst working for a forward thinking, dynamic and growing company. Please apply with your latest CV and covering letter.