Recognising your need for quick & efficient replacements & renewals, we keep high stocks of our Flyte couplers and associated parts available for rapid delivery at all times.
Talk to the experts with over 30 years’ experience to ensure your rail refuelling needs are met, & benefit from our fast & efficient replacement back up service.
- Flow rates from 50—650 litres per minute provide optimum fuelling times
- Screw connect dry break valve allows safe & easy connection to fuel tanks
- 1 1/2” bspf inlet compatible with most commonly used train refuelling hoses
- Viton seals provide full resistance to all existing and new fuel blends
- High impact steel body for durability and strength
- Corrosion resistant coating for long working life
- Durable forged steel handle give excellent levels of operator control
- Unique hex socket fitting allows fast and easy installation
- Interchangeable with all existing rail couplers
- Easy replacement cartridge, quick servicing and short down time