- Usage– These portable tanker access steps are ideal for use when there is a requirement to climb on the back of ISO tanks to access the bottom tank connection valve, for connecting of loading and discharge equipment such as hoses and loading arms. They are highly portable and can be operated by one person. They meet all the latest work at height requirements.
- Safety features– Plenty of safety features are built into our Lowtank ISO tank access steps such as handrails & castor wheels fitted with foot brakes. An easy to use cable and clip system secures the sides of the cage to the ISO tank for extra safety and the equipment is designed for durability with galvanised steel non slip steps, large rubber castors & powder coated steel frame designed to last outdoors.
Features & Benefits
- Fixed three rail safety cage helps prevent operators from falling from back or sides of trailers
- Long cage sides ensure whole of working area is covered
- Safety clip and cords to secure cage sides to tank container
- Extra wide stairs make carrying hoses or specialist PPE easy and trip free
- One person operation allows easy positioning and access
- Large castor wheels ensure good operation on uneven ground