Access Where and When You Need It
The floor is made from a lightweight GRP grating that remains non-slip even in icy weather. The floor panels can be lifted by hand, giving access to the tanker for loading, unloading, and inspections. When raised, the panels latch into place and give workers a safe environment in which to operate. When using a MultiLev system, fall arrest harnesses do not need to be worn thanks to the full enclosure of the cage.
The platform is accessed from the fixed gantry by our FlowStep folding stairs. The stairs and cage are hydraulically powered to provide the best support and ultimate control while moving the platform into Place.
The MultiLev offers the highest level of fall prevention by eliminating the need to work on top of the tanker at all.
Features and Benefits of the MultiLev Fall Protection System
- Fully enclosed floor and cage for ultimate fall prevention
- Removable floor panels for access only where necessary
- Full height heavy-duty handrail ensures operator safety
- Positional sensors control the location of the platform on tanker
- Aluminium floor panels available for special applications
- Available in various lengths up to 8m