Features and Benefits of Skid Extension:
- Include future fuels such as HVO in your site’s capabilities
- Cost and space effective
- High flow rates up to 1600 litres per minute, per arm for fast tanker loading
- High accuracy metering to +/-0.15% with high repeatability
- PetroLoad 445 arms provide easy operation and movement
- All equipment fully assembled and tested on a heavy duty, corrosion resistant galvanised steel frame to allow for easy on site placement and future site adjustment or movement
When loading flammable products into tankers at high-speed, safety is of the utmost importance. All of our skids come with a range of monitoring and control systems to provide the highest level of protection to operators and the environment. The Skid Extension system means this level of protection can be extended to whatever new products you incorporate into your range
The entire fuel loading system is designed with longevity in mind, including high-quality weather-proofing on all electronic components. Built on the same galvanised metal frame as our skids, our skid extensions are perfect for depots wishing to invest in their future and make the most of new technology.
Fuel loading skids are configured with safety features including tanker earth monitoring, overfill protection, emergency shut off, and a thermal pressure relief system. Standard control valves installed on electronic skids can be used for many petroleum spirits and their derivatives, and when heavier fluids are being transferred, we can configure actuated ball valves to cope with the higher pressures.
All IFC skids and skid extensions are designed based on a customer’s specific needs and use case. If you are interested in our electronic skids please contact us for a no-obligation quote.