- Portable tanker access ladders – suitable for various tanker top tasks such as load sampling, inspection, cleaning & testing. They are highly portable to the point where one person can move the ladder into position, but not at the expense of sturdiness of construction. They meet all the latest operator safe working at height requirements.
- Safety features– Plenty of safety features are built into our road tanker access ladders such as non-slip rungs, handrails & an extended top step to make for safe access to the top of the tanker. A reliable locking mechanism makes sure the unit stays securely in position, & it is designed for durability with anodised aluminium steps, rubber wheels & a coating designed to last outdoors.
- Custom design – We can create a mobile access ladder – or ladders – to suit your specific needs as we have for many satisfied customers for their chemical tanker loading & other materials needs.
Features & Benefits
- Extended top step helps increase prime access point
- Safety cage extends over tanker & completely surrounds work area
- Winch operated ladder extends to suit any tanker size
- Heavy duty castors ideal for concrete hard standing
- Range of cage sizes to suit all operational requirements
- Lightweight design removes need for special towing equipment / vehicles