The TopTank mobile loading ladder consists of a heavy-duty aluminium ladder fitted with a height-adjustable three-rail fall prevention safety cage and mounted to an easy to manoeuvre mobile steel support frame. There is a choice of safety cage sizes to suit different tanker types.
Our mobile loading platform safety features include non-slip rungs, full handrails on both sides of the ladder, an extended top step and a fully enclosed three-rail safety cage to allow the operator to work freely on the top of the tanker. The TopTank unit meets all the latest health and safety recommendations for working at height on top of a tanker.
Features and Benefits of Mobile Top Tank Access
- Ladder handrail provides easy three points of contact
- Steel three-rail safety cage completely surrounds work area
- Extended top step helps increase prime access point
- Manual winch operated ladder extends to suit any tanker size
- Large heavy-duty castors ideal for concrete hard standing
- Lightweight design removes need for special towing equipment