Movable internal gates are also available as an option. These gates are fitted at both or either end of the cage and can be set to cut the cage size down, allowing smaller tankers to be safely accessed by staff.
Manufactured in Europe and designed to withstand the most challenging environments, the VertiLev offers safety, flexibility and control in a complete package. Our vertical level safety cages are suitable for all types of chemical tanker loading and access situations along with providing access to non-hazardous tankers and ISO tanks where fall prevention and operator safety are paramount.
VertiLev Truck Loading Platform Options
Lower rails can be added to both inboard and outboard sides of the cage, further shrinking the gap between the top of the tanker and the cage. Lockable safety gates can prevent staff from accessing the platform when in transit.
Features and Benefits of the VertiLev Safe Access System
- Angled cage design accommodates all tanker designs
- Full-length access to tankers ensures fast efficient operations
- Pneumatic control reduces manual handling
- Available up to 12m long covers all current tanker lengths
- Range of options to suit client needs