Two-Stage Multi-Function Valves
These solid valves provide two flowrates, slow flow (partially open) and fast flow (fully open). The slow flow rate can be calibrated to site requirements, with the fast flow rate dictated by the speed of the pump system.
Digital Flow Control Valves
Directly controlled by a load computer, these valves can provide a graduated increase and decrease in flow rate, according to site requirements. These valves are ideal for accurate batch loading of petroleum products into tankers at oil depots and petroleum terminals.
Rate of Flow and Differential Pressure Control
We also offer a range of valves for controlling the rate of flow or differential pressure through a fuelling system. Typically used on rail refuelling depots, these valves require no external power and are factory calibrated to provide the required performance on site.
Features and Benefits of Flow Control Valves
- Electro-mechanical solenoid valves
- Two-stage version for increased control
- Digital versions for use with load computers
- 2in, 3in, and 4in flange sizes available
- Slows the rate of slow at the beginning and end of a load cycle