- At the heart of all SATAM metering solutions is the ZC17 Positive Displacement Flow Meter, specifically designed to measure petroleum products such as fuels, bio-fuels, oils and refined liquid hydrocarbons. Its simple design with minimal moving parts makes it exceptionally robust and reliable.
ZC17 Positive Displacement Flow Meter Key Features
- Robust Construction Steel-cased body and steel or aluminium manifold provide a robust and long-lasting meter.
- Stability of Measurements The simple design with very few moving parts provides high measurement accuracy over extended periods of use.
- Modular Design Allows the meter to be used for a large number of measuring and flow control applications.
- Low Maintenance Costs Minimal moving parts help reduce maintenance costs, with many components interchangeable between models.
- Reduced Pressure Loss 0.3 to 0.5 bar at maximum flow rate helps to maximise efficiency in the complete loading or unloading system.
For Use In These Sectors
Oil Depots and Petroleum Terminals Used for loading of road and rail tankers at oil depots and terminals as well as receipt of oil products into storage.
Fuel Distribution On truck metering packages for oil distribution depots.
Aviation Refuelling tankers and dispensers.
Ministry of Defence Aircraft refuelling, fuel dispensers, fuel depot supplies and tank truck loading.
Marine and Mining Ship, plant and machinery refuelling, fuel dispensers.
SATAM Flow Meter Options
The ZCE11 was originally developed to help rule out the possibility of fraud during the transportation of fuel between the depot or terminal and the final fuel storage facility. It consists of a gravity metering unit with inlet strainer and air eliminator. It is ideal to help site operators verify the volume of fuel delivered by suppliers.
- Simple and user-friendly display.
- Flanged or threaded inlet for tanker hose connection.
- Efficient air eliminator fitted with bypass pipe ensures only liquid is measured.
- High accuracy MID certified meter.
- Easy to read mechanical register with large 5-digit resettable counter and non resettable 8-digit totaliser.
The ZCE21 is a complete tanker offload metering system designed for tanker truck and train car fuel offloading. It has an integrated suction pump unit and is supplied fully tested, pre-wired, and mounted on a durable support frame. The unique design ensures no air is measured and un-loading is fully controlled by the receiving party.
- High flowrates up to 1000 L/min.
- Mechanical or electronic registers and flow control.
- Controlled gas release can be piped into existing pipework.
- Sectors of application:
- Tanker truck and rail tanker unloading operations, fuel deliveries to bulk storage tanks, measurement of bio-fuels.
The ZCE29 is a reception measuring unit for unloading of tank trucks and rail tankers. It is designed for use with pressurised systems. It comes complete with an efficient gaselimination device which ensures the accurate measurement of the fuel delivery, even in the case of any liquid or gas mixture.
- Integrated inlet strainer and air eliminator.
- Gas elimination pipe without connection to external atmosphere.
- Automatic gas purge system to start unloading with empty hose.
- Fuel filtering with optional automatic clogging detection.
- Flowrates from 33 to 2500 L/min
Features and Benefits PD Meters
- MID approved for custody transfer
- MID 2014/32/EU compliant
- ATEX approved for use in explosive atmospheres under the 2014/34/UE ATEX directive
- Designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 quality systems