- Lower cost– Mechanical skids are a lower cost option than their electronic counterpart, & are most suitable for sites with a lower level of product throughput or for those companies who are more comfortable with traditional registering equipment.
- Batch loading – Batch loading is performed through the mechanical register assembly, & the batched load can be printed via the integrated ticket printer on the meter assembly. There is no facility to connect a mechanical skid to any depot automation systems.
- Durability– The accent is on durability & reliability with such features as corrosion resistant powder coated carbon steel pipework, loading arms with three part swivel joints for long life, high quality composite hoses, & long lasting API couplers.
As with all our skids, it can be easily moved to wherever it is needed, & is available in various specifications to suit your requirements such as loading speeds of between 800 & 1400 litres per minute, & highly accurate metering of +/- 0.15%. Safety features include:
- Tanker earthing
- Overfill protection,
- Emergency shut off
- Integrated thermal pressure relief system
- Most suitable for small oil depots & terminals